If you want to download and watch the latest Hollywood movies online or stream your favorite TV Show, then Project Free TV is one of the best options for you. It is a popular online streaming platform for movies, tv-series, and documentaries. Project Free TV is free to use, and features over thousands of movies and your favorite TV shows to watch from.
Project Free TV has a super clean and easy to use home page featuring all the latest additions. It also provides various search options using which you can directly search for your favorite movie or a tv show. But like every other website of this category, Project Free TV also has the same downside and that is of featuring pirated contents.
However, if you do not worry much about accessing websites containing pirated contents, then Project Free TV might come very handy for you although we never recommend you to watch pirated contents. Due to slow or fluctuating internet speed, most of the users want to download the movies or the TV Shows first and then watch it without any interruption, but many of them do not know that how to download from Project Free TV. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you how to download from Project Free TV so that you can download and save your favorite movie or the TV Show and watch it without buffering. Before we check out the methods to download from Project Free TV lets check out some of its features.
- 1 Features of Project Free TV:
- 2 How to Download from Project Free TV:
Features of Project Free TV:
- Movies and TV Shows are available in HD format; however, you cannot reduce or increase the quality while playing the media.
- Project Free Tv is entirely free to use and does not require any account registration.
- The website layout is plain and simple to use.
- The videos can be played even when the adblocker is on. Adblocker is a must-have thing if you are considering to use Project Free TV as there are hoards of ads and Pop-ups.
- Videos can be downloaded merely using any downloader. We will see how to download from Project Free TV in the other sections.
How to Download from Project Free TV:
Project Free Tv does not have any dedicated option for downloading contents directly. Still, the contents can be downloaded using third party software like Internet Download Manager, and Flash Get or websites which help in downloading videos and using android apps. In this part of the article, we will see how to download from Project Free TV by using various methods.
How to download from Project Free TV using IDM
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is the most popular and successful download manager for quite some time now and can be used to download not only video but music, documents, and programs as well. Once installed properly, it automatically catches most of the downloadable files. To use IDM first of all you will need to install Internet Download Manager on your system. You can download the free trial version of IDM from the official website. Once downloaded follow the steps below-
- Install Internet Download Manager on your PC by following the instructions.
- Once IDM is installed; we will need to add the Internet Download Manager integration extension in Google chrome.
- Open google chrome and paste this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/idm-integration-module/ngpampappnmepgilojfohadhhmbhlaek in your address bar or simply click on the above link.
- Click on download and install. This will install the IDM extension in your chrome.
- Now open the website of Project Free TV.
- Search for you’re the movie or TV Show you want to download.
- Click on it to play. As soon as the video starts to play, you will notice an IDM icon saying “download this video” in the top right corner of the video.
- Click on the ‘download this video’ icon and choose the quality in which you want to download the video.
- A download dialogue box of IDM will open. Choose the path where you wish to save the downloaded file and then click download.
This will initiate the download, and the good part about it is that you can even pause the download in between and in case your internet gets disconnected you can resume back your download precisely from the point where it got paused.
How to download from Project Free TV using Flash Get
Flash Get is another favorite download manager that you can use for downloading media. To know how to download from Project Free TV using Flash Get read the steps below-
- Download Flash Get setup from its official website. Once the setup is downloaded, install it by following the instructions.
- Open google chrome and download Flash Get extension from the chrome web store and install it.
- Now open the website of Project Free TV and search for the movie or the TV Show you want to download.
- Once you will play the media, Flash Get will capture it and then you can start the download.
- If it does not catch the media automatically copy the link of the video, then in Flash Get software, click on New and then paste the link in the URL. Then you can start the download.
So far, we have come to know how to download from Project Free TV using download manager software from your PC. However, if you are using a smartphone and want to know how to download from Project Free TV, then we have come up with the solutions for you.
How to download from Project Free TV using Smartphone
There are a few apps available for android using which you can download movies from Project Free TV. In this section, we will be talking about two such apps one is IDM, and the other one is ADM. Both of the apps are available on the google play store and are free to download. Note: The IDM for android is not the official Internet download manager. While downloading from smartphone apps, you should keep in mind that these apps may not be able to catch the links successfully every time. They might be useful, but they are not as successful as the software available for PC. Also, while downloading from smartphones, it becomes challenging to manage those frustrating ads and pop-ups.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the internet browser on your phone.
- On google search for Project Free Tv and open its website.
- Search for the movie or the TV Show you want to download. Play the media to check if it is working.
- Now copy the link from the address bar of your internet browser.
- Open the app you had just downloaded, be it IDM or ADM. Their functionality is very much similar.
- Create a new download by clicking Add URL and paste the copied link there.
- The app will scan the link and capture the downloadable video from it. However, it is very much possible that it might not get any video, and this is the limitation of using apps on the phone.
- If the app captures the media, then choose the destination to save it and click on download.
How to download from Project Free TV using several third-party websites?
There are various websites that provide service to download videos, but most of them are designed for downloading media from YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. However, there are a few websites out there like savethevideo.com, pastedownload.com using which you can also download videos from sources other than those mentioned above. All you have to do is to search for the movie you wish to download on Project Free TV and then play it. Once the movie starts playing, copy the link, and paste it into the space provided on pastedownload.com. It will capture the media and will start the download for you.
In this article, we saw how to download from Project Free TV using various methods from both PC and smartphones. You can follow any of the given procedures to download and watch your favorite content. However, you must keep in mind the apparent risks associated with these websites. The very first one is that the contents on the website are pirated, and piracy is illegal, so if you use the website, you are also taking part in illegal activity by promoting it. On a bad day, it may cost you also.
Secondly, the website is full of pop-ups and ads which posses’ threats like infecting your system or the web browser with adware or you can get trapped by phishing. So, to keep yourself and your device safe, you must use only legit websites and apps, though there are subscription charges associated with them that is for your benefit.